Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIP Wednesday - These is My Letters

Apologies to Nancy Turner, author of These is My Words:  The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901. 


Pieced letters.  How cute!  These are for a baby quilt featuring the baby's name.  There are a few more letters to go.  Some vowels would help.  At first I figured the name would have to be appliqued and really dreaded that whole procedure.  Then I stumbled over the Temecula Quilt Company blog and their quilt along aptly titled Little Letters.  Perfect!  I'm not doing the quilt along, although the quilt is great, but the letters are just what I needed for my little quilt.  They're quick and easy.  No applique needed.  Yippee!

Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

1 comment:

the momma said...

that is one of my very favorite books!! :-) (your letters are great, too ~ thanks for the link)